Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Antenna Diaries

So, yeah. Screening at Easley McCain for sound mix next Friday. Test screening with real audience Monday after next. Must make forms. "Does this damned thing make sense?"

Submitted to Indie Memphis. Also that.

So much work to do, really. Maybe? Is it really picture lock right now? Reading that made me a little nauseous the first time. Now, after taking a week + to export the movie and then a hard drive restoration, it doesn't seem so bad. So many other things to get freaked out about. Like November.

And maybe I'll get that job, which would be cool. I might not pray for death four or five nights a week.

I feel like I haven't gotten shit done today, but I was reminded that we worked on the script for the other movie. Oh. That one. The one with the unprintable title. Really? OH MY GOD! THEY USED A DIRTY WORD AS THE TITLE!!!!! People are so pearl-clutchery. Fuck 'em.

fuck.

Fuck.

fuck.

Fuck.

fuck.

Fuck.

I need to find this album again.


Edit: I just bought it off the ebay. There is a non-zero possibility that it is the original album that I had, on account of I sold my records to a guy in Missouri a zillion years ago and this seller is in Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment