Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Antenna Diaries

People seem to think they can march up and tell us what to do with this movie.

"Conventional wisdom states that you should make it 79 minutes long."

Since when did following conventional wisdom get anyone anywhere? How boring.
Since when do I follow conventional wisdom anyway? And why would I start now?

Also, fuck that woman who told my husband to let one of her fucking 19-yr-old students edit the movie down to a conventional 79 minutes. Yeah. That would be a great documentary about the Antenna.

People have been dismissing me and ignoring me for as long as I can remember and now I'm supposed to all of a sudden give a shit about what they think. Interesting.

I'm doing this my way if it kills me, which it may well do but at least I'll go down fighting. I refuse to comply.


No comments:

Post a Comment